Socialism is a system of social and economic organization that would substitute state monopoly for private ownership of the sources of production and means of distribution, and would concentrate under the control of the secular governing authority the chief activities of human life. Socialism has been condemned by the Catholic Church for 20 centuries. It would be a challenge to find an error that has been condemned more often, more strongly, by more popes, for more serious reasons, than socialism.
- Biden’s economic plan amounts to Type 2 Socialism.
- Biden has disturbing connections to socialist The Great Reset movement.
- Biden has adopted many of Bernie Sanders’ socialist tax policies.
- Biden has proposed a $2 trillion version of the “New Green Deal” which will increase government regulations and taxes in the name of combating climate change.
- Co-sponsor of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s (D-NY) Green New Deal, which is more akin to a socialist wish list than a serious policy proposal. In short, the Green New Deal calls for basic income, even for those “unwilling to work.” It also includes the total destruction of the existing energy industry (and all of the jobs associated with it), free college, a federal jobs guarantee, and many other socialist programs.
- Called for the abolition of private health insurance as part of her Medicare-for-All plan. According to Harris, “The idea is that everyone gets access to medical care, and you don’t have to go through the process of going through an insurance company, having them give you approval, going through the paperwork, all of the delay that may require.
- Supported a long list of government bans meant to control Americans’ activities, including a ban on so-called assault weapons, plastic straws, and fracking.
- Supports “free health care, education, housing, etc.” for illegal immigrants, which means Harris has effectively pledged to create an open-borders welfare state.
Catechism of the Catholic Church
- 2425 The Church has rejected the totalitarian and atheistic ideologies associated in modem times with “communism” or “socialism.” She has likewise refused to accept, in the practice of “capitalism,” individualism and the absolute primacy of the law of the marketplace over human labor. Regulating the economy solely by centralized planning perverts the basis of social bonds; regulating it solely by the law of the marketplace fails social justice, for “there are many human needs which cannot be satisfied by the market.” Reasonable regulation of the marketplace and economic initiatives, in keeping with a just hierarchy of values and a view to the common good, is to be commended.
- WATCH: Courageous Priest Speaks The TRUTH About Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Intellectually Honest Catholics Will Recognize Biden is Bad on Everything
- Former Vatican Chief Says ‘Future of Democracy’ at Stake in U.S. Elections
- Viganò: Biden Win Would Create New Ally for Apocalyptic ‘Dictatorship of the New World Order’
- Kamala Harris Praises ‘Brilliance’ of Black Lives Matter and Its Marxist Founders
- Why More and More Catholics are Walking Away from the Democratic Party
- The Catholic Case Against Communism
- Biden Would Mandate COVID Vaccine
- The Biden Platform Runs Contrary to Catholic Doctrine
- Joe Biden Calls for National Outdoor Mask Mandate, Regardless of Age or Location